Monday, June 27, 2011

Made it to TX

Today we started the journey back to AZ. We took off around 10:30 this morning from Mobile and flew through 4 states before making our first stop. First state, obviously, Alabama:








Mississippi:





Louisiana (Baton Rouge):















And Texas.












And we saw a lot of this:






It was a miserable 3.5 hr flight for me cuz I'm still sick and feel like I'm getting worse. I cannot stop coughing. We went to a really nice FBO at Longview, which is where we stopped. We took their crew car and got lunch, and then decided to stop here for the day since I feel so crappy. One of the FBO employees gave us a ride to the hotel.





It must be fate that our hotel room number has a little airplane picture next to it.






Stopping here will make for a longer day tomorrow but hopefully I'll feel a little better and Kristen won't have a completely useless left seat occupant like today.


No comments:

Post a Comment